Aurora Jet Partners has been buying and selling aircraft for over 40 years. If you are searching for a jet or want to learn more about the process and the costs involved, contact Aurora Jet Partners today. We offer decades of practical aviation experience and real-world advice from both a buyer’s and operator’s perspective. Factory-new or pre-flown, Aurora can look after every aspect of your purchase or sale for all aircraft types.
As you set your sights on acquiring a new or used aircraft, selecting Aurora Jet Partners as your partner and representative ensures you are making an informed decision, eliminating the potential for regrets or expensive surprises down the road. For over 40 years, we have helped corporations, families, and other high-net-worth individuals successfully purchase the perfect aircraft for their mission requirements.
Our goal is to help you get the most from your aircraft investment for years to come. When you partner with Aurora, you are choosing an experienced, adaptable operator who can assist you in uncovering new ways to increase efficiency and control ownership expenses.
Our acquisition services include the following:
- Conducting a worldwide search to find the best aircraft available
- Reviewing maintenance log books to ensure the aircraft has been well looked after
- Sending an engineer on site to conduct a pre-purchase inspection
- Helping to negotiate the deal to ensure you pay the lowest possible price
- Completing all of the regulatory work and importation documentation for the aircraft
- Delivering the aircraft to your existing flight department, or bringing your jet onto our own operator’s certificate and managing it for you
Our reputation for providing our clients the ultimate private air travel experience is consistent from acquisition to divestment. If you are thinking about the sale of your aircraft, Aurora Jet Partners has a 40-year track record of successful corporate jet sales transactions conducted in every market condition.
The greatest testimony to our success is our many repeat clients who we have supported through their aircraft purchase, delivery, and operation. Many of these clients then sought our assistance again as their aircraft requirements evolved over the years.
Our brokerage services include the following:
- Representing your aircraft from listing and managing the sale to closing the transaction
- Conducting a detailed market analysis for your aircraft type
- Advising you on the appropriate listing price based on relevant aircraft listing and sales transaction activity in line with your personal requirements
- Promote your aircraft worldwide for maximum exposure through effective business jet marketing channels and leveraging our vast network of industry relationships