Global 6000 Vision Flight Deck Captain – Edmonton (YEG)
Aurora Jet Partners is a growing, innovative aircraft ownership and management company anchored in Canadian aviation history. We have a proven safety record spanning more than 40 years. Our entrepreneurial spirit creates a unique and personal work environment for our staff with excellent growth potential. Aurora Jet Partners is a mid-size operator that values the contributions of our people.
We are currently seeking a Global Captain to join our fleet. You will be a member of the team located at Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in our safety management system
- Conducting flight operations in accordance with company manuals
- Providing high level customer service while ensuring the safety and comfort of our clients
Requirements for this position:
- 6,000 hours total time including 500 hours PIC on Global variants; 3000 Jet; 1500 PIC on similar type (CL605 or larger)
- Extensive international corporate experience
- Canadian ATPL and passport
- Ability to receive TSA training approval
- Decision making and problem solving abilities
- Time management & organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be away from YEG base for extended periods of time
- Qualified to travel in the USA
To apply for this position email email@example.com. Please put Global 6000 in the subject line.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Aurora Jet Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.