Challenger 300 C- FAJW
Super-Mid Size Jet / 9 Seats / Based in Kelowna / *Available for Charter
The Challenger 300 offers a stand up cabin with plenty of room for all guests.
It provides legendary Challenger comfort with the ability to climb straight to 45,000 ft. – up above bad weather and commercial traffic. The Challenger 300 is also a remarkably quiet jet and our clients often remark that this jet is “the perfect size”.
The cabin features 6 large leather seats and a three-place divan. There is a fully equipped galley at the front of the cabin and a full-sized private lavatory at the rear.
Ideally suited for flights between 1 and 5 hours, the Challenger 300 is the perfect jet to get to, Montreal, New York, Miami, Cabo San Lucas and other top destinations. A flight attendant will be on board to look after your every need so you can relax and enjoy your trip.
- Passenger Capacity: 9
- Cabin Dimensions (HWL): 6’ x 7’ x 28’7
- Cabin Volume: 860 cu/ft
- Baggage Volume: 106 cu/ft
- Service Ceiling: 45,000 ft
- Top Speed: 470 kts (870 km/hr)
- Max Range: 3,100 nautical miles (5,741 km) – 8 passengers
- Flight Attendant
- Full private lavatory at rear of cabin
- Seating for nine, with six separate seats and a three-seat divan
- Cabin audio and video entertainment system
- AirCell in-flight telephone system
- Two 110v power points
- Luxuriously appointed leather seating
- Large internal baggage area
- Airshow 4000
- Galley appointed with coffee, tea, snacks, wine, beer, liquor, and soft drinks